Girls High School Field Hockey League
Played on beautiful air-conditioned indoor turf field
June 19th – early August
Mondays or Thursdays (one game per week)
Games between 4:45pm – 7:30pm
9th – 12th Grade (Based on Grade entering Fall 2023)
Potential JV & Varsity divisions will be formed
$150 per player + Ref Fee ($40 divided among team per game)
Goalies play free! Goalies, contact league director, Joe Petrillo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for discount code.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- Indoor, air-conditioned turf field
- FREE shirt for all players
- 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- Certified referees for all games
- 9 scheduled 47 minute games
- Teams & Individuals welcome* Teams must have a min. of 9 paid field players
*Goalies are free (1 goalie per team that cannot play the field – must provide own equipment)
*Individuals registering as part of a team must note team name or other players in comment section
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Stick, Mouth Piece, Shin Guards, Cleats or Sneakers.
Goggles are no longer required. Players will have the option on whether or not to wear them during their game.