Learn to swim with our group swim lessons!
New Pre-Season Lessons:
Saturdays – 9:15am to 10:15am
June 6, 13, 20, 27
$125 per swimmer
Afternoons 4:15pm – 5:00pm
Monday to Thursday (Friday Rain Date)
Session 1: June 29 – July 9
Session 2: July 13 – July 23
$196 per session
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
10% Off, sign up by May 1st!
*Cannot be combined with any other offers.
*Not applicable for Pre-Season Swim Lessons
Guppies: (Ages 3-9)* Beginner skills
- Pool Etiquette & Safety
- Water Entry & Exit
- Face Submersion
- Floating & Kicking
- Arm Scoops
Stingrays: (Ages 6-9)* Intermediate skills
- Coordination of Arms & Legs
- Rhythmic Breathing
- Front & Back Crawl
- Deep Water Exploration
Age is NOT a requirement but a guideline. Swimmer’s ability will be the decide factor for placement.
- Designed for children ages 3-9
- Director of Swim Lessons: Julia Siersema, WSI Certified
- Taught by certified and experienced staff
- Low ratio of students to instructors
- 1 session will be eight – 45 minute lessons
- Swimmers will be assessed to identify water ability
- Fees are based per child. (10% Discount Off Siblings)