Youth Instructional Basketball Clinic
Played on outdoor basketball court
6 week clinic designed for the beginner player
7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11
*GoodSports reserves the right to move dates and times if needed for make up classes.
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Two Separate Groups:
- 5-7 year old boys & girls
- 8-12 year old boys & girls
$126 per player
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Learn from some of the top coaches at the Jersey Shore!
Director: Ryan Janeczek
Coach Ryan Janeczek knows what it takes to get every basketball player to the next level & beyond.
- Scored over 1,000 points in his 3-year varsity basketball career.
- Made over 225 three pointers and won over 60 games in high school career.
- Still plays basketball in 2 top level men’s leagues.
- Current head student Asst. at Robert Morris University (Division I, Pitt, PA)
- Founder of Jersey Shore Sonics AAU Program
- Outdoor courts at Goodsports
- 40 minutes of fun skills & drills & 20 minutes of scrimmaging
- 5-7 years: entry level technical skill development with a focus on passing, shooting & dribbling
- 8-12 years: focus on technical & tactical skills with an emphasis on game fundamentals