Youth Instructional Basketball Clinic
Played on outdoor basketball court
6 week clinic designed for the beginner player
7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13
*Any rain make ups will be rescheduled after the last week of the clinic (TBD)
Tuesdays – 1 Hour Sessions
- 40 minutes of fun skills and drills
- 20 minutes of scrimmaging
5 to 7 Year Old Boys & Girls
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Entry level technical skill development.
- Focus on: passing, shooting & dribbling
8 to 12 Year Old Boys & Girls
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Focus on technical and tactical skills with an emphasis on game fundamentals.
$126 per player
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Learn from some of the top coaches at the Jersey Shore!
Director: Ryan Janeczek
Coach Ryan Janeczek knows what it takes to get every basketball player to the next level & beyond.
- Clinic will be staffed by RJ13 coaches.
- Scored over 1,000 points in his 3-year varsity basketball career.
- Made over 225 three pointers and won over 60 games in high school career.
- Still plays basketball in 3 top level men’s leagues.
- Has coached over 15 AAU basketball teams this past calendar year.
- Has run numerous basketball clinics with some netting over 55 kids.
- Founder of Jersey Shore Sonics AAU Program