Youth Travel Soccer Tournaments
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
Note: This table features horizontal scrolling, please make sure you scroll to the right for additional information on a mobile device.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
GOODSPORTS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THINGS ARE HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH LIMITED SPECTATORS FOR YOUTH PROGRAMS
In accordance with today’s announcement (3/10/21) from the Governor’s office, we will be allowing ONE parent/guardian (no siblings) to accompany each child/children (one per family) into the building and stay for the duration of their program. In accordance with the new guideline, limited capacity still comes into play. The one parent/guardian per family will be STRICTLY enforced. The 2/22 update is for collegiate play only and does not affect our facility.
GoodSports USA will be enforcing the following:
- YOU MUST WALK IN WITH YOUR CHILD TO BE PERMITTED TO WATCH THE GAME/PROGRAM. Parents who do not enter the facility with their child will not be permitted to enter for control reasons. Unfortunately NO SIBLINGS will be permitted at this time. Parking will not be an acceptable reason to drop your child off and come in after. Please park and then enter with your child.
- Temp checks will be taken upon entering the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Players do not need to wear masks while playing but MUST wear them at all other times in the building. NO MASK, NO ENTRY!
- We still encourage drop off/pick up as well as carpooling. There is limited parking available! There is parking in the rear of the facility.
- If we reach capacity on any of our fields, we have the right to refuse entry or ask adults to exit the building.
**nothing has changed in adult leagues & rentals guidelines. There are still NO SPECTATORS permitted for adult programs and limited players in rentals is required. Max of 25 players per field in rentals on large fields and max of 10 players in the 3v3 field.
ADDITIONAL COVID POLICIES:
- Teams will be strategically spread out to avoid crowding.
- Games played full field in the bubble where professional engineering air studies proved that air circulation is excellent due to constant air exchange.
SOCCER TOURNAMENT RULES & REGULATIONS
ALL FIFA RULES APPLY EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- There is no off sides
- Substitutions are free on the fly (A player coming off must be off in front of his bench before other player can come on). Wait for stoppage of play.
- Number of players of field:
- Green Turf-7v7 (6 players and a goalie)
- Bubble-8v8 (7 players and a goalie)
- Goal kicks and goalie throws cannot go past midfield without first being touched by a player or the turf.
- Goalies cannot punt.
- No slide tackling.
- The 5 second rule: If goalie holds the ball longer than 5 seconds, possession of the ball goes to the other team.
- Each team is guaranteed three 25 minute games (or equivalent thereof). The top 2 teams advance to the finals. Awards are given to the Champions.
- Tournaments are on a first come, first serve basis. Teams are responsible for referee fees the day of their tournament. This is a $30 cash payment to referee.
- All tournament times and dates are subject to change.
- Criteria for advancement-
- 1) Points
- 2) Head to Head**
- 3) Goals Against
- 4) Goals For
- 5) Penalty Kicks (3 Shooters)
- **Please note Head to Head thrown out if there are 3 or more teams with same points.
- Any yellow card issued is a mandatory 2 minutes on the bench with a substitution. Two yellows or 1 red card results in an ejection from the game.
- All players are required to wear matching colored shirts. Shin guards are mandatory and are to be worn under socks.
- All coaches are responsible for any and all actions made by their team and fans, any player or team that damages GoodSports property will be billed for the repair work. There is a Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Maximum Roster is 16 players