Adult Co-Ed 6v6 Soccer League
Spring: Starts March 10th
Sunday game times between 2:00pm – 10:40pm
Tuesday nights between 6:30pm – 10:40pm (Spring 8pm+)
League Fee: $1,395 (Ex. $117/Player @ 12 Players)
Referee Fee: $20 cash per game
$100 team deposit upon registration (Balance due by first game).
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- Coed league is made up of men and women 18 and older
- Multiple divisions based on team skill
- League plays on beautiful climate controlled indoor turf field
- Games played 6v6 (5 field players + goalie)
- 2 of the 6 players on the field must be female
- Games are 47 minutes with running time
- All teams guaranteed 10 scheduled games
- Standings & schedules posted on our website
- Multiple divisions for competitive games
- FREE SHIRT for every player
1ST PLACE: Trophy & $200 certificate towards next league
2ND PLACE: $100 certificate towards next league
Individual players welcome! To view or join our list of soccer free agents, click here.