Intro to Lacrosse
4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20
K to 4th Grade Boys & Girls: 5:30 – 6:30pm
5th to 9th Grade Boys & Girls: 6:30 – 7:30pm
Players will be split into groups according to grade.
$154 per player
7 WEEK CLINIC * SPOTS ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP EARLY *
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Intro to Lacrosse
For both Boys & Girls – Intro to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse. No equipment required – just bring a lacrosse stick.
FOR THE TOTAL BEGINNER PLAYER
NO Equipment needed – just bring a stick!
Climate controlled indoor turf field.
NOT for players on teams using full equipment.
Through a skills based curriculum & nurturing approach, Intro to Lacrosse continues to grow & offer opportunities for all ages to learn the game.
- Fundamental beginner level clinic that helps children break into the game of lacrosse
- Learn skills such as catching, throwing, cradling, shooting and passing
- Skills will be applied in game-like situations during practice
- 1 hour class consists of: skills & drills, game-like situations, learning positions, understanding the rules & HAVING FUN!
- Practice in our climate controlled facility
- For safety this will be a NO CONTACT clinic. Soft lacrosse balls will be used.
- Experienced coaches will be provided
- Clinic will help to build self confidence, a sense of teamwork & encourages hand-eye coordination
- FREE SHIRT!
- Players are separated by age and ability
- 25 minutes learning – Drills & Fundamentals
- 30 minutes small sided game experience
- 5 minute coach wrap up
Director: Lacrosse Director Joe Petrillo & Staff
Clinic will be staffed by local college coaches & players.