Intro to Lacrosse
There will be no makeups for missed classes.
FOR THE TOTAL BEGINNER PLAYER • NOT for players on teams using full equipment.
NO Equipment needed – JUST BRING A STICK!
Through a skills based curriculum & small ball development approach, intro to Lacrosse continues to grow & offer opportunities for all ages to learn the game.
Session 1: Thursdays • 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, 1/6, 1/13, 1/20 (No Session 12/30)
Session 2: Thursdays • 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10
K to 4th Grade Boy’s & Girl’s: 4:15pm – 5:15pm
5th to 10th Grade Boy’s & Girl’s: 5:15pm – 6:15pm
$161 per player
7 WEEK CLINIC * SPOTS ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP EARLY *
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Early Bird Discount
Register by November 15th to receive 10% OFF!
Discount automatically applied at checkout online.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Intro to Lacrosse
For both Boys & Girls – Intro to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse. No equipment required – just bring a lacrosse stick.
- 7 weeks of fun and instruction
- FREE SHIRT FOR ALL PLAYERS
- Non-competitive, fun, learning atmosphere
- Lacrosse drills, fundamentals & small sided game experience
- Learn scooping, cradling, catching & throwing.
- Fundamental beginner level clinic that helps children break into the game of lacrosse
- Learn skills such as catching, throwing, cradling, shooting and passing
- Skills will be applied in game-like situations during practice
- 1 hour class consists of: skills & drills, game-like situations, learning positions, understanding the rules & HAVING FUN!
- Practice in our climate controlled facility
- For safety this will be a NO CONTACT clinic. Soft lacrosse balls will be used.
- Experienced coaches will be provided
- Clinic will help to build self confidence, a sense of teamwork & encourages hand-eye coordination
- Players are separated by age and ability
- 25 minutes learning – Drills & Fundamentals
- 30 minutes small sided game experience
- 5 minute coach wrap up
Director: Lacrosse Director Joe Petrillo & Staff
Clinic will be staffed by local college coaches & players.