Girl’s High School Lacrosse League
Starts November 30th
High School League Ends Before March 1st
Wednesday between 4pm – 7pm
Varsity & JV
Regular High School Rules Apply
$175 per player
+ $40 ref fee per team per game
Team Discount: Registered Team by 11/1 to Save $25 off player fees. All players must be registered by 11/1 to receive discount. Players who register after 11/1 will pay full $175 fee. Cannot combine offers.
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
By registering for any GoodSports league, clinic, camp or other activity, you are acknowledging that we may use photos for promotional materials. The photos or video will be strictly for GoodSports purposes and will never be sold or rented to any other party.
- Played on indoor climate controlled green turf fields
- FREE shirt for all players – must wear matching jersey to every game
- Games played 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- All teams guaranteed 9 scheduled games with certified referees
- Games scheduled on 50 minute time slots
- Players cannot play on 2 teams in same division (except goalies)
- All teams need an adult coach on the player bench at all games
- Following US Lacrosse modified rules for indoor
- Ref fees are divided by amount of players on a team
ALL LEVELS WELCOME FOR ALL LEAGUES!
TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS WELCOME!
TEAM PRICING & MULTI-TEAM DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 11 PLAYERS (IF REGISTERING AS A TEAM)
Teams with more than 15 players should contact league director for options
Contact League Director: firstname.lastname@example.org