Girl’s High School Lacrosse League
Starts November 29th
High School League Ends Before March 1st
Wednesday between 4pm – 7pm
Varsity & JV
Regular High School Rules Apply
$175 per player
+ $40 ref fee per team per game
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- Played on indoor climate controlled green turf fields
- FREE shirt for all players – must wear matching jersey to every game
- Games played 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- All teams guaranteed 9 scheduled games with certified referees
- 7 regular season games & 2 weeks of playoffs
- Games scheduled on 50 minute time slots
- Players cannot play on 2 teams in same division (except goalies)
- All teams need an adult coach on the player bench at all games
- Following US Lacrosse modified rules for indoor
- Goalies initiate play after goals are scored, draws occur only after the start of the game / 2nd half.
- Shirts for championship team
ALL LEVELS WELCOME FOR ALL LEAGUES!
TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS WELCOME!
TEAM PRICING & MULTI-TEAM DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 11 PLAYERS (IF REGISTERING AS A TEAM)
Teams with more than 14 players should contact league director for discounted pricing
Contact League Director: firstname.lastname@example.org