Game Ready Lacrosse Camp
November 8th & 9th – Teacher Convention No School!
3rd – 12th Grade Boys & Girls
11:15am – 1:15pm Girls: Goggles & Stick Required
1:30pm – 3:30pm Boys: Full Equipment Required
$100 per player
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Game Ready Lacrosse Camp is NOT for the beginner lacrosse player.
The focus of this course is on player development and prep for next season with structured 2 hour sessions. Goalies are welcome in this camp!
- Instruction progresses from stickwork to small sided games
- Catching, throwing, cradling, shooting & passing
- Individualized instruction to work on all areas of your game
- Position specific training (offensive & defensive)
- Players will rotate into different stations: fitness, stickwork, faceoffs, scrimmages
Coach Roland Gagne brings his wealth of coaching experience and love for the game to every class. A former head coach at the collegiate and secondary level, he has coached boys/girls from youth lacrosse to national and professional teams. Coach Roland uses his experience to introduce the game to new players.