Boy’s Youth 8v8 Lacrosse League
Date: Starts December 2nd
Day: Friday (with overflow on Saturdays)
Time: 6pm – 9:30pm
Play 8v8 (2,3,2 Formation Like High School)
$175 per player
+$40 ref fees per team per game
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
By registering for any GoodSports league, clinic, camp or other activity, you are acknowledging that we may use photos for promotional materials. The photos or video will be strictly for GoodSports purposes and will never be sold or rented to any other party.
- FREE shirt for all players – must wear to every game
- All games played in the bubble for all age groups
- Guaranteed 9 scheduled games with certified referees
- Scheduled on 50 min. time slots w/ two 20 minute halves & halftime
- Following US Lacrosse modified rules for indoor
- Ref fees are divided by amount of players on a team
- NO DROP-INS must register for a full season to be placed on a team
- Players cannot play on 2 teams in same division (except goalies)
- Divisions will be formed at the league director’s discretion
- Minimum 12 players per team
** Multi-team discount available. **
If over 16 players, see Joe for discounted pricing
Contact the league director, Joe Petrillo
- All teams need an adult coach on the player bench at all games
- 7/8th and high school MUST wear turf shoes to take face off
Contact league director before start of season if your team needs additional players.
Contact League Director: email@example.com