Boy’s Youth 8v8 Lacrosse League
Date: Starts December 4th
Time: 11am – 7:30pm
Games in late January through March will be played after 3pm
Play 10v10 (3,3,3 + Goalie Formation)
Date: Starts December 3rd
Day: Friday (with overflow on Saturdays)
Time: 6pm – 9:30pm
Play 8v8 (2,3,2 Formation Like High School)
$175 per player
+$40 ref fees per team per game
Early Bird Discount – Register Team by 11/15 to Save $25 off player fees.
*All players must be registered and paid by 11/15/21 to receive discount. Players who register after 11/15/21 will pay full $175 fee. Cannot combined with other offers.
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- FREE shirt for all players – must wear to every game
- All games played in the bubble for all age groups
- Guaranteed 9 scheduled games with certified referees
- Scheduled on 50 min. time slots w/ two 22 min. halves & halftime
- Following US Lacrosse modified rules for indoor
- Ref fees are divided by amount of players on a team
- NO DROP-INS must register for a full season to be placed on a team
- Players cannot play on 2 teams in same division (except goalies)
- Divisions will be formed at the league director’s discretion
- Minimum 12 players per team
** Multi-team discount available. **
If over 16 players, see Joe for discounted pricing
Contact the league director, Joe Petrillo
- All teams need an adult coach on the player bench at all games
- 7/8th and high school MUST wear turf shoes to take face off
Contact league director before start of season if your team needs additional players.
Contact League Director: firstname.lastname@example.org