Boy’s Box Lacrosse Clinic
NOT a beginner clinic. Designed for the intermediate to advanced player.
Want to sharpen your skills to become a faster, smarter and more technical field player?
THIS CLINIC IS FOR YOU…
10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23
Mondays 6:30pm – 7:30pm
5th to 10th grade
$160 per player
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date, or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
This clinic will be instructed by UNITED Lacrosse coaches.
- 8 Week Clinic played on indoor box lacrosse arena
- FREE pinnie for all players
- Full equipment required
WHY BOX LACROSSE:
- Many athletes have come forward and said that they recommend playing Box Lacrosse before starting Field Lacrosse, and urge players who are just starting to do so.
- Box lacrosse is more fast paced, played in tighter spaces, and the degree of difficulty is dramatically increased with smaller goals and goalies with head to toe equipment as compared to Field Lacrosse.
- Box Lacrosse is truly the best way to increase a player’s stick skill, vision, and decision making.
- With no Long-poles either, Box Lacrosse teaches you to play defence and play with your feet!
- UNITED Lacrosse is the best in the business, and will be providing the coaches for this clinic who will bring countless years of experience to the field.