Lacrosse “102” Skills in Motion
3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 (No Session 4/20)
4th-9th Grade Boys & Girls separated by grade, ability & gender
$154 per player
Full equipment needed
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
LACROSSE UNIVERSITY OFFERED BY GOODSPORTS:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.
Designed for players with clinic experience but limited league experience. This program will put basic skills into motion during small sided games to prepare players for league play.
Skills practiced are ground balls, cradling, catching and throwing. FULL EQUIPMENT NEEDED.
- Boys & Girls separated by grade, ability & gender
- 7 week program
- 15 minutes of lacrosse drills & fundamentals
- 45 minutes of small sided game experience
- Non-competitive & fun learning atmosphere
- Each player will receive a GoodSports pinnie