Women’s Open Field Hockey League
Spring: Start March 9th
Thursday games between 6:30pm – 10pm
$125 per player
+$40 ref fees (per team per game)
Goalies Play Free! Goalies cannot play the field & need own equipment.
Goalies please email Joe at email@example.com for discount code before registering.
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
By registering for any GoodSports league, clinic, camp or other activity, you are acknowledging that we may use photos for promotional materials. The photos or video will be strictly for GoodSports purposes and will never be sold or rented to any other party.
- Played on beautiful indoor climate controlled turf fields
- All leagues guaranteed 9 scheduled games
- Teams play 47 minute games with running time
- All leagues play 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- League standings & schedules posted on website
- Teams must have a minimum of 8 field players
- Teams must wear supplied jerseys to every game
- Team must provide goalie and equipment
- Full equipment needed. Goalies need full gear.
- All women’s league fees must be paid in full before 1st game
- Ref fees are divided by amount of players on a team
- Players that come in as a team or want to be kept together with friends MUST put team name or friends name in the comment section of online registration form
- Champion wins a trophy
ALL LEVELS, TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS WELCOME FOR ALL LEAGUES!
ALL LEAGUE FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE PLAY
Teams with more than 12 players please contact firstname.lastname@example.org