Women’s Open Field Hockey League
Winter: December 1st
Spring: Late February / Early March
Thursdays between 6:30pm – 10:30pm
$150 per player
+$40 ref fees (per team per game)
Goalies Play Free! Goalies cannot play the field & need own equipment.
Goalies please email Joe at email@example.com for discount code before registering.
Your coach/captain MUST sign up your team first, before you can register as an individual to your team.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- Played on beautiful indoor climate controlled turf fields
- All leagues guaranteed 9 scheduled games
- Teams play 47 minute games with running time
- All leagues play 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- League standings & schedules posted on website
- Teams must have a minimum of 8 field players
- Teams must wear supplied jerseys to every game
- Team must provide goalie and equipment
- Full equipment needed. Goalies need full gear.
- All women’s league fees must be paid in full before 1st game
- Ref fees are divided by amount of players on a team
- Players that come in as a team or want to be kept together with friends MUST put team name or friends name in the comment section of online registration form
- Champion wins a trophy
ALL LEVELS, TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS WELCOME FOR ALL LEAGUES!
ALL LEAGUE FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE PLAY
Teams with more than 12 players please contact firstname.lastname@example.org