Adult Co-Ed Soccer League
Starts September 10th & 12th
Sundays 3pm – 11:30pm &
Tuesdays 6:30pm – 11:30pm
$1,195 + $20 ref fees per team per game
$100 Early Bird Discount off any adult soccer league fee if registered by August 15th
$200 team deposit upon registration (Balance due the 2nd week of the season).
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
To view our list of soccer free agents, click here.
- Co-Ed league is made up of men and women 18 and older
- League plays on beautiful climate controlled indoor turf field
- Games played 6v6 (5 field players + goalie)
- 2 of the 6 players on the field must be female
- Girl goals scored count as 2 goals
- Games are 47 minutes with running time
- ALL teams guaranteed 10 scheduled games
- Standings & schedules posted on our website
- Multiple divisions for competitive games
- Teams must supply & wear matching color shirts
- Individual players can be placed on the free agent list by emailing Alex Paratore: firstname.lastname@example.org
1ST PLACE: Trophy & $200 certificate towards next league
2ND PLACE: $100 certificate towards next league