Girl’s High School Lacrosse League
Starts September 25th
Monday 5pm – 8pm (overflow Fridays)
Team Fee: $995 + $20 ref fee per team per game
Individual Fee: $100 + $20 ref fee per team per game
*Goalies – Free! (cannot play field & need own equipment)
$50 Early Bird Discount if registered by August 15th
$200 team deposit upon registration (Balance due the 2nd week of the season).
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- Played on the indoor green turf field
- All teams guaranteed 7 games with referees
- All teams need an adult coach on the player bench at all games
- Teams must wear supplied league jerseys to every game
- Games schedule on 50 minute time slots
- FREE league pinnie
- All levels teams & individuals welcome
- High school league has Varsity & JV divisions – regular high school rules apply
- Games played 8v8 (7 field players + goalie)
- Players cannot play on 2 teams in same division – unless it is a goalie
- Equipment needed: mouthpiece, goggles, stick, cleats or sneakers. Goalies need full gear.
- All players will be required to pay an additional fee to cover referee fees each game.
- Coaches can be provided by GoodSports for this league if needed. Contact Kate Dwyer for details at firstname.lastname@example.org