Lacrosse 101 @ GoodSports
Lacrosse 101 – For The Beginner Player
(not for players on teams using full equipment)
7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10 – 6 week instructional clinic
5:00pm – 6:00pm
K to 4th grade
5th to 10th grade
**Players will be split into groups according to grade. *Grade is based on grade entering Fall 2020
$126 PER PLAYER
NO Equipment needed – JUST BRING A STICK!
GoodSports reserves the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
FOR THE TOTAL BEGINNER PLAYER • NO Equipment needed – JUST BRING A STICK!
Climate controlled indoor turf field. NOT for players on teams using full equipment.
Through a skills based curriculum & small ball development approach, Lacrosse 101 continues to grow & offer opportunities for all ages to learn the game.
- 6 weeks of fun and instruction
- FREE shirt for all players
- Non-competitive, fun, learning atmosphere
- Lacrosse drills, fundamentals and small sided game experience
- Learn scooping, cradling, catching & throwing.
- Lacrosse coaching staff provided by Lacrosse University
Director: Lacrosse Director Joe Petrillo & Staff
Clinic will be staffed by local college coaches & players.