Girls High School Lacrosse League
Played Outdoors at 18th Ave Fields in Wall Twp.
June 26th – early August
Tuesdays (Overflow & Makeup games will be played on Thursday Nights)
Between 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
JV & Varsity Divisions
Graduated seniors must play in Women’s league
$695 + $20 ref fees per team per game
$50 Early Bird Team Discount If Registered By May 15th
$95 +Ref Fee TBD ($20 divided among team per game)
$200 team deposit upon registration (Balance due the 2nd week of the season).
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- League plays rain or shine!
- 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- Certified referees
- Free shirts provided
- Scheduled six 50 minute games
- League standings & schedules posted to the website
- No drop-ins. Must register for full season to be placed on a team
- Teams & individuals welcome*
*Teams will be accepted but must have a minimum of 10 players on the roster. If you have less than 10, we will add players to your team. You must put team name in “comments section” of the registration form.