Girls High School Lacrosse League
Played Outdoors at 18th Ave Fields in Wall Twp.
June 25th – early August
Tuesdays (Overflow & Makeup games will be played on Thursday Nights)
Between 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
JV & Varsity Divisions
Graduated seniors must play in Women’s league
$95 + Ref Fee ($25 divided among team per game)
FOR FULL AND MULTI-TEAM PRICING:
Contact League Director Joe Petrillo (email@example.com)
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- League plays rain or shine!
- 7v7 (6 field players + goalie)
- Certified referees
- Free shirts provided
- Scheduled six 50 minute games
- League standings & schedules posted to the website
- No drop-ins. Must register for full season to be placed on a team
- Teams & individuals welcome*
*Teams will be accepted but must have a minimum of 10 players on the roster. If you have less than 10, we will add players to your team. You must put team name in “comments section” of the registration form.