Recreation Soccer League
Boys: 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 3/30
Girls: 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23, 3/9, 3/23, 4/6
“Every other” Saturday
Game times between 3:00pm-8:30pm
(PreK & Kindergarten groups will have earliest games)
Pre-K to 4th Grade – Boys & Girls * MUST be 4 years or older
$115 per player
Discount: $10 off 2nd child (sibling discount)
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Boy’s 1st grade
Boy’s 2nd grade
Boy’s 3rd grade
Boy’s 4th Grade
Girl’s 1st grade
Girl’s 2nd grade
Girl’s 3rd grade
Girl’s 4th Grade
TEAMS ORGANIZED BY GRADE LEVEL & GENDER – NO EXCEPTIONS
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
- Team’s age group/division based on the oldest players on its’ roster
- We make every effort to make all divisions and teams evenly based
- Leagues may have co-ed divisions based on enrollment (co-ed teams play in the boys’ division)
- Groups registering as a team must have a minimum of 10 players
- Teams/groups with less than 10 players may have additional players added
- Parent volunteer coaches needed
- Team shirts & participation awards for each player
- Games are 40 minutes each with two 20 minute halves
- Sign up as a team, with friends, or as an individual player!
- Non-Competitive league – NO MOSA or travel players!
- 6v6 (5 players + goalie) older players
- 7v7 (6 players + goalie) younger players
- Fast paced action, lots of touches on the ball!
- No off-sides, no standings or playoffs
- Teams down by more than 4 goals are allowed an extra player on the field!
All players are encouraged to register for youth instructional soccer or munchkin soccer clinics to practice for recreation league.