Recreation Soccer League
Teams play every other week following schedule 1 or 2 (TBD) – 7 Game Schedule
*Cannot request schedule. This is a league decision based on number of teams.
Schedule 1: 12/3, 12/17, 1/14, 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/11 (No Games 12/31)
Schedule 2: 12/10, 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18 (No Games 12/24)
Game times between 8am – 1pm
Pre-K to 3rd Grade – Boys & Girls
* MUST be 4 years or older
$135 per player
All registrations must be completed by 11/25/22
To read the league rules, click here.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Boy’s 1st grade
Boy’s 2nd grade
Boy’s 3rd grade
Girl’s 1st grade
Girl’s 2nd grade
Girl’s 3rd grade
TEAMS ORGANIZED BY GRADE LEVEL & GENDER – NO EXCEPTIONS
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
- Team’s age group/division based on the oldest players on its’ roster
- We make every effort to make all divisions and teams evenly based
- Leagues may have co-ed divisions based on enrollment (co-ed teams play in the boys’ division)
- Groups registering as a team must have a minimum of 10 players
- Teams/groups with less than 10 players may have additional players added
- Parent volunteer coaches needed
- Team shirts & participation awards for each player
- Guaranteed 7 games
- Games are 40 minutes each with two 20 minute halves
- Sign up as a team, with friends, or as an individual player!
- Non-Competitive league – NO MOSA or travel players!
- 6v6 (5 players + goalie) older players
- 7v7 (6 players + goalie) younger players
- Fast paced action, lots of touches on the ball!
- No off-sides, no standings or playoffs
- Teams down by more than 4 goals are allowed an extra player on the field!
League Director: Amanda Bailoni – email@example.com