Lacrosse 201 with Speed and Agility Training
Winter Session 2: 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26
6 Week Clinic / 1 Hour Sessions / Tuesday Classes
3rd to 6th Grade / 7th to 10th Grade
Girls: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Boys: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
$240 per player
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Lacrosse University Offered by GoodSports:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge, professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.
Director: Coach Roland Gagne brings his wealth of coaching experience and love for the game to every class. A former head coach at the collegiate and secondary level, he has coached boys/girls from youth lacrosse to national and professional teams. Coach Roland uses his experience to introduce the game to new players. Clinic will be staffed by local college coaches & players.
PREREQUESITE: Lacrosse 101 or previous organized lacrosse experience.
Full Lacrosse equipment required!
This course focuses on developing offensive and defensive skills and concepts from an individual and team perspective. Position specific instruction will be combined with team offense and defense. Sample topics covered (position dependent): shooting, dodging, slides, checking, off-ball movement. Boys and girls play separately. Each class is filled with 1 hour of lacrosse training to increase player skills at any age.
Fall Program Details
- 7 Week Clinic played on indoor orange turf field
- Boys & girls will be separated into groups split by gender, age & level
- Focus will be on passing/catching and progress to game situations
- Skills will be developed through individualized instruction
- Work up to team concepts and full fledge games
- Players will rotate into different stations: fitness, stickwork, faceoffs, scrimmages
Full Equipment Required – This Clinic Is Not For The Beginner Player.
Winter Program Details
THIS CLINIC IS NOT FOR THE BEGINNER PLAYER
DESIGNED FOR THE EXPERIENCED PLAYER
MUST have prior training or league play experience.
- Intense training sessions specifically designed to improve all aspects of your game within your own age group & competitive level
- Players will rotate into different stations including a speed & agility training station with Evolve
- Focus on technical training combined with small sided games
Full Equipment Required