2 Day Mini Camp – Specialty Training
November 9th & 10th – Teacher Convention No School!
“Lacrosse University 101” Beginner Camp
Pre-K – 8th Grade Boys & Girls:
9:30am – 11am
$140 (NOW DISCOUNTED!) ONLY $90
For both Boys & Girls – Introduction to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse.
“Lacrosse University 201B & 201G”
3rd-12th Grade Girls:
9:30am – 11:30am (Goggles and sticks required)
3rd-12th Grade Boys:
1:00pm – 3:00pm (Full equipment required)
$175 (NOW DISCOUNTED!) ONLY $125
Intermediate to advanced level players – This is NOT a beginner class – Goalies welcome!
- Focus on player development and prep for next season with structured 2 hour daily sessions
- Instruction progresses from stickwork to small sided games
- Catching, throwing, cradling, shooting & passing
- with individualized instruction to work on all areas of your game
- Position specific training daily (offensive & defensive)
- Players are grouped based on age and skill level
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Lacrosse University Offered by GoodSports:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge, professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.
For additional information please contact GoodSports: firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-681-8898