Lacrosse 101 – For the Total Beginner
Thursdays • 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3
101 – K to 3rd Grade Boys & Girls • 5:30-6:30pm
101 – 4th to 9th Grade Boys & Girls • 5:30-6:30pm
$150 per session
7 WEEK CLINIC * SPOTS ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP EARLY *
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Lacrosse University Offered by GoodSports:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge, professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.
Lacrosse 101 – Introduction to lacrosse with instructional play
For both Boys & Girls – Introduction to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse. No equipment required – just bring a lacrosse stick. Free Camp Pinnie!
- Children are separated by age and ability
- 25 minutes learning -Drills & Fundamentals
- 30 minutes small sided game experience
- 5 minute coach wrap up
- 6 week clinic for Fall session
- 7 week clinic for Winter & Spring sessions
- Beginner level players only – NO equipment required – Just bring a stick
- Fundamental beginner level clinic that helps children break into the game of lacrosse
- Practice in our climate controlled facility
- Free camp pinnie
- For safety this will be a NO CONTACT clinic.
- Soft lacrosse balls will be used.
- Experienced coaches will be provided
- Clinic will help to build self confidence, a sense of teamwork & encourages hand-eye coordination
For additional information please contact email@example.com