Lacrosse 101 – For the Total Beginner
Spring: Saturdays • 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 (no session 4/20)
K to 9th Grade Boys & Girls • 10:30am – 11:30am
$154 per player/per session
7 WEEK CLINIC * SPOTS ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP EARLY *
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Lacrosse University Offered by GoodSports:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge, professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.
Lacrosse 101 – Introduction to lacrosse with instructional play
For both Boys & Girls – Introduction to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse. No equipment required – just bring a lacrosse stick.
- Children are separated by age and ability
- 25 minutes learning -Drills & Fundamentals
- 30 minutes small sided game experience
- 5 minute coach wrap up
- 7 week clinic
- Beginner level players only – NO equipment required – Just bring a stick
- Fundamental beginner level clinic that helps children break into the game of lacrosse
- Practice in our climate controlled facility
- Free shirt
- For safety this will be a NO CONTACT clinic.
- Soft lacrosse balls will be used.
- Experienced coaches will be provided
- Clinic will help to build self confidence, a sense of teamwork & encourages hand-eye coordination
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Roland Gagne brings his wealth of coaching experience and love for the game to every class. A former head coach at the collegiate and secondary level, he has coached boys/girls from youth lacrosse to national and professional teams. Coach Roland uses his experience to introduce the game to new players. Clinic will be staffed by local college coaches & players.