Lacrosse 101 – Introduction to Lacrosse
Dates: 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11
5:30-6:30pm • K-4th • Boys & Girls
6:30-7:30pm • 5th-10th • Boys & Girls
Dates: 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13
9:30-10:30am • K-4th • Boys & Girls
10:30-11:30am • 5th-10th • Boys & Girls
$154 per player/per session
7 WEEK CLINIC * SPOTS ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP EARLY *
We reserve the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Lacrosse University Offered by GoodSports:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge, professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.
Lacrosse 101 – Introduction to lacrosse with instructional play
For both Boys & Girls – Introduction to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse. No equipment required – just bring a lacrosse stick.
FOR THE TOTAL BEGINNER PLAYER
NO Equipment needed – just bring a stick!
Climate controlled indoor turf field.
NOT for players on teams using full equipment.
Through a skills based curriculum & nurturing approach, Lacrosse 101 continues to grow & offer opportunities for all ages to learn the game.
- Fundamental beginner level clinic that helps children break into the game of lacrosse
- Learn skills such as catching, throwing, cradling, shooting and passing
- Skills will be applied in game-like situations during practice
- 1 hour class consists of: skills & drills, game-like situations, learning positions, understanding the rules & HAVING FUN!
- Practice in our climate controlled facility
- For safety this will be a NO CONTACT clinic. Soft lacrosse balls will be used.
- Experienced coaches will be provided
- Clinic will help to build self confidence, a sense of teamwork & encourages hand-eye coordination
- FREE SHIRT!
Director: Lacrosse Director Joe Petrillo & Staff
Clinic will be staffed by local college coaches & players.