COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
GOODSPORTS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THINGS ARE HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH LIMITED SPECTATORS FOR YOUTH PROGRAMS
In accordance with today’s announcement (3/10/21) from the Governor’s office, we will be allowing ONE parent/guardian (no siblings) to accompany each child/children (one per family) into the building and stay for the duration of their program. In accordance with the new guideline, limited capacity still comes into play. The one parent/guardian per family will be STRICTLY enforced. The 2/22 update is for collegiate play only and does not affect our facility.
GoodSports USA will be enforcing the following:
- YOU MUST WALK IN WITH YOUR CHILD TO BE PERMITTED TO WATCH THE GAME/PROGRAM. Parents who do not enter the facility with their child will not be permitted to enter for control reasons. Unfortunately NO SIBLINGS will be permitted at this time. Parking will not be an acceptable reason to drop your child off and come in after. Please park and then enter with your child.
- Temp checks will be taken upon entering the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Players do not need to wear masks while playing but MUST wear them at all other times in the building. NO MASK, NO ENTRY!
- We still encourage drop off/pick up as well as carpooling. There is limited parking available! There is parking in the rear of the facility.
- If we reach capacity on any of our fields, we have the right to refuse entry or ask adults to exit the building.
**nothing has changed in adult leagues & rentals guidelines. There are still NO SPECTATORS permitted for adult programs and limited players in rentals is required. Max of 25 players per field in rentals on large fields and max of 10 players in the 3v3 field.