Lacrosse Summer Camp
Intermediate to advanced players only. This is not for the “total” beginner.
(not for players on teams using full equipment)
July 16th to 19th
Monday to Thursday (rain date Friday 7/20)
9:00am – 1:00pm
*No lunch – just snacks during water breaks
3rd to 12th grade
Boys & Girls (Players will be split into groups according to age & gender)
$225 PER PLAYER
$25 early bird discount if registered by June 1st! Cannot be combined with any other offers.
GoodSports reserves the right to adjust any age group, start date or time.
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
- Position specific instruction
- Individual/team skill building sessions
- Daily “chalk talks” and scrimmages
- Camp led by college coaches and players
- Age appropriate development and recruitment activities
- Ultimate Skills Challenge
- Bathrooms on site
Director: Coach Roland Gagne brings his wealth of coaching experience and love for the game to every class. A former head coach at the collegiate and secondary level, he has coached boys/girls from youth lacrosse to national and professional teams. Coach Roland uses his experience to bring players to the next level.