2 Day Mini Camp – Specialty Training
November 9th & 10th – Teacher Convention No School!
“Lacrosse University 101” Beginner Camp
Pre-K – 8th Grade Boys & Girls:
9:30am – 11am
$140 per player
For both Boys & Girls – Introduction to lacrosse is for the beginner player. The focus of this course is to have fun in a non-competitive atmosphere. Players will work on the basic fundamentals of the game of lacrosse. There will be an emphasis on basic skills: learning to pass, catch & scoop through small group instruction with various drills and game situations. This course is designed to provide the skills necessary to appreciate the game of lacrosse.
“Lacrosse University 201B & 201G”
3rd-12th Grade Girls:
9:30am – 11:30am (Goggles and sticks required)
3rd-12th Grade Boys:
1:00pm – 3:00pm (Full equipment required)
$175 per player
Intermediate to advanced level players – This is NOT a beginner class – Goalies welcome!
- Focus on player development and prep for next season with structured 2 hour daily sessions
- Instruction progresses from stickwork to small sided games
- Catching, throwing, cradling, shooting & passing
- with individualized instruction to work on all areas of your game
- Position specific training daily (offensive & defensive)
- Players are grouped based on age and skill level
Contact GoodSports 732-681-8898
Lacrosse University Offered by GoodSports:
Our coaching staff has been hand selected to bring your child’s experience to the next level. LAX U offers a coaching staff that is one of a kind. Our accomplished coaches will combine their extensive knowledge, professional experience and love for the game to make this program the best at the Jersey Shore.